Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Specials and information..............



Boy its cold!!!! I finally reached 29 degrees today! The last couple of nights have been in the mid teens. I am very happy that I have a wood stove. Central heat is great, but it doesn't get down into my bones like wood heat. That is my opinion of course.
Well, Christmas is just about a week away. I know that most of you probably have more on your minds than booking a Candle Party, but I promised that I would get some information posted and right now I have a few minutes and there is no time like the present as they say.

For the month of January there are a couple of deals that I would like to tell you about.
  1. For the entire month of January all orders are 10% off including orders done online!
You can order through me if your local and I can deliver them to you once they come in.(Takes approx 2 weeks for time of placing the order. If you order online you need to enter in this code: mary (all lowercase). Online orders are shipped in 3-5 days of placing the order.
I know that ordering through me can take up to a week longer, but the plus side of that is that it is cheaper. I place all my orders together (bulk) and the shipping is cheaper. I charge 10% for Shipping and 7.25% in tax.

  • All orders over $50.00 ( before tax and S&H) get a free tart chunk pk in the scent of their choice.

If you order on line you will need to contact me and let me know so that I can get your shipping information and send you your free tart chunk. If you order through me, I will add it to your order to be delivered with your order. This can be combined with the 10% off special. To get the free Tart Chunk the order has to be $50.00 after the 10% has been taken off.

Now on the Candle Parties:

Hostess Benefits:
  1. On parties of $150 or more receive 15% of the party sales in FREE product AND for each $250 in sales get one item for 50% off.
  2. Parties that have 10 or more guests you receive 1 FREE bottle of Room Spray in the scent of your choice.
  3. Get 3 Bookings at the party and you receive and additional $30.00 in FREE product. (Once the parties have all been held). Each additional party booked over the 3 you get another $5 in FREE product.
  4. You will receive a Hostess Gift valued at $25.00
As you can see there are several ways to earn free product, just by having a Candle Party!

As an added bonus I will wave the minimum requirement and give you 15% of total sales!

Candle Parties are a fun way to spend time with your friends. Book your party today to reserve the date you want! FYI: If you want your orders back by a specific time, like Valentines day, Easter, Mother's Day, etc., You will want to book your party 2 weeks before.
My Local area is North West Arkansas.

In my next blog I will tell you about Catalog Parties and How you can become a Ranch House Consultant for less than $25.00!

(In the picture above are the 16oz Victorian Candles)
You can visit my site:
http://mary.myrhcandles.com
To contact me through email click on "About me" and then email.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season!
So, until next time....................

No comments: