Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas already??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I cant believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! I Just finished Grocery Shopping for the big dinner. This year is the first year that I will host Christmas Dinner at my house. It just my family(plus parents and siblings) and my Best Friend and her family. There will be about 22 guests, my husband and I are doing the cooking, so this should be very interesting. This year we adults are doing only for the kids. And everything is home made. I felt that this is just as good a time as any to teach my little girl that Christmas isn't all about store bought gifts. With the economy being as it is right now....well, you know how it is.
I want to tell everyone Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

RHC is down for the holidays and will be back up taking orders Jan 5th. I will be posting specials and more information soon.

No comments: