Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Bit of Background........

I figure the best way to get started is to give a bit of background in hopes that some of this may make sense.
I have been married for 6 years to a wonderful man. And we have a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I have worked in many fields and have finally found the one that I really love!
In my years I have worked in fast food. I pressed clothes at the local dry cleaners. I have managed 2 different fast food restaurants, even moved to another state to do so for one. I have driven an 18 wheeler. The last job I held, I truly loved. I was a CNA. I had been a CNA for over 5 years. I loved working with my elders and giving them the quality of life that they may not have gotten. I like to believe that I made a difference in their lives. I would still be doing it today if my health would have let me.
Now I am a stay at home mom. I started selling Candles for Ranch House Candles back at the end of May. At that point I hadn't done any kind of direct sales, but I needed something that I could do at my own pace and my own schedule.
When I looked at the different things I could sale, I decided I wanted something that I could believe in and that the market in my area wasn't flooded with. I found both in RHC. There weren't any other reps anywhere near my area and I absolutely believe in the product.
At RHC we use 100% Soy wax. A replenishable resourse that is good for the environment as well. Aside from the "green" side of the product there is also the variety of scents and the fact that I wasn't over whelmed by a multitude of different kinds of items to sale. The customer service I received right off the bat was un-real. I have since found it very comforting that I can call and ask any question and I get to talk to the owners and I dont feel like the little person down the line on a totem pole. I feel as passionate about the product as the owners do.
There isn't any thing hidden. You know exactly what you are getting and what to expect and to me that is very important.
When I was growing up, so to speak, I was never one to stand up in front of others and do a speach. There was no way you could budge me from the back of the room. Now, it is so easy, so natural. I don't even think about it anymore.
I hope to be able to use this "virtual diary" for many different things. I need it to vent, praise, and hash out things. I will try to get up to date, asap. But for now I must go and attend to my 3yr old, lol. Life's little things are so wonderful! So, until next time, Take Care!

No comments: