Sunday, January 11, 2009

WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR.....


Right now I have a wonderful Special to pass along to you... I am having an online/catalog party from now until Thursday 1/15/09.
This is a one time deal only.
Check out Ranch House Candles at http://mary.myrhcandles.com then place
your order with me by email (not online) at maryreid121@yahoo.com .
SALES TAX PAID and $10.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING
If your order can fit in a smaller box, I will adjust the cost accordingly!
Now is the time to start looking for the ultimate Valentine's Day Gift!
As an Added Bonus: All Orders over $50.00 (before Shipping) will receive a
FREE

Tart Chunk!
Email me today and I will send you a secure invoice. I accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.

(Pictured about are the Room Sprays)

No comments: