Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Home Made Soaps!!!....



I am introducing my home made soaps which i call Hillside Soaps!
My soaps are made of Glycerin, scent oil, and sometimes I use dye.
I use the same scents that are used in the Ranch House candles.
These soaps smell so wonderful!!!! These are great bars to use to teach children about washing their hands each time the visit the restroom. They lather up rather nicely in warm water!! I take orders of any size. Email me today with your order!!
I can also make special soaps, like adding aloe vera, vitamen E, hotwheels, sea shells, etc.
I also can make them with no dye. All soaps come with a white ribbon, packaged in clear bag, with a label on the back of the package. These are highly scented soaps! Perfect for hostess/party gifts, birthdays, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Easter, just about Any day or just because you want one and you deserve it!




So contact me today with any questions that you may have! maryreid121@yahoo.com

No comments: